11th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab
The 11th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab, organized by Scientix, took place in Brussels in March 2016, from Friday 18 (starting time: 19:30) to Sunday 20 (end ~14h).
The programme included:
- Presentations and workshops from guest projects.
- Workshops in the Future Classroom Lab.
65 participants from 18 countries joined the event, including:
- 47 Scientix STEM teachers (selected from over 300 applications).
- 15 project / organization representatives
- and European Schoolnet colleagues
- Limasat Project
- STEM & MAKERS/FEST EXPO
- EU Space Awareness
- Robotics for Disabled People
- Sala de Aula do Futuro
Workshops slides or materials:
- Session I - Workshop B: eCity Game, Scenarios and Teacher Guidelines
- Session I - Workshop C: Learning Stories at SAF
- Session II - Workshop A: Satellite for STEM
- Session II - Workshop B: Bitbloq, visual programming blocks for electronics and robots
- Session II - Workshop C: STEAM: Create new products with using simple materials in your class
- Session III - Workshop B: Responsible Research and Innovation
- Session III - Workshop C: Use of Science Fiction movies in classes>
- Session IV - Workshop A: Moodle courses for STEM teachers – still needed?
- Session IV - Workshop B: Go-Lab Portal: Enriching classroom experience with the use of online labs and inquiry learning scaffolds
- Session IV - Workshop C: Make one change in your next STEM class
Note: this page will be constantly updated until all presentations are collected and published