14th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab
The 14th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab, organised by Scientix and Next-Lab took place in Brussels in May 2017, from Friday 05 (starting time: 19:30) to Sunday 07 (end ~14h).
This event was a special editon for ambassadors. The 30 most active Scientix ambassadors (at the time of the selection) from the existing 358 ambassadors and 16 Next-Lab ambassadors that will be helping bring the Go-Lab ecosystem to schools throughout Europe, attended the event.
ER4STEM, EDU-ARTIC and ERIS projects were also present and run excellent workshops.
In total 61 participants from over 23 countries joined the event.
- Edu-Arctic: Engaging Students in STEM Education Through Arctic Research
- ER4STEM: Educational Robotics for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Note: this page will be constantly updated until all presentations are collected and published
- Ark of Inquiry Webinar for Teachers in South-eastern Europe on RRI and IBSE (Session 1) 06.09 | Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia
- The Euro-Mediterranean and Middle East Summer School for Science Communication (EMME) 2017 10.09 › 15.09 | Italy
- International Conference on Multimedia in Physics Teaching and Learning (MPTL 2017) 13.09 › 15.09 | United Kingdom
- Scientix Webinar: The Power of Storytelling 13.09 |