14th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab
The 14th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab, organised by Scientix and Next-Lab took place in Brussels in May 2017, from Friday 05 (starting time: 19:30) to Sunday 07 (end ~14h).
This event was a special editon for ambassadors. The 30 most active Scientix ambassadors (at the time of the selection) from the existing 358 ambassadors and 16 Next-Lab ambassadors that will be helping bring the Go-Lab ecosystem to schools throughout Europe, attended the event.
ER4STEM, EDU-ARTIC and ERIS projects were also present and run excellent workshops.
In total 61 participants from over 23 countries joined the event.
- Edu-Arctic: Engaging Students in STEM Education Through Arctic Research
- ER4STEM: Educational Robotics for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Note: this page will be constantly updated until all presentations are collected and published
- XXXV Olimpiada matemática Thales (regional phase) 09.05 › 12.05 | Spain
- Webinar in Polish: Kompetencje XXI wieku IBSE: IBSE and ICT in a science experiment 20.05 |
- The EDU-ARCTIC Final Conference 23.05 › 24.05 | France
- Webinar: Teacher vs. game - who is the real game-changer? 28.05 |