15th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab
The 15th Science Projects Workshop in the Future Classroom Lab, organised by Scientix and Amgen Teach took place in Brussels in June 2017, from Friday 23 (starting time: 19:30) to Sunday 25 (end ~14h).
In total 57 participants from 17 countries joined the event.
The following guest projects were involved in this workshop:
- BIOTALENT - Tackling biodiversity challenges through innovative e-learning
- ICE Cubes Services - Educational Projects - Inspiration for STEM by sending your experiment to space
- BIOTALENT: Tackling biodiversity challenges through innovative e-learning
- Edu-Arctic: Engaging students in STEM education through Arctic research
- OpenSKIMR: Open European Skill Match Maker
- Ice Cubes Service: Educational projects - inspiration for STEM by sending your experiment to space
Winners and runners-up of the STEM Discovery Week competitions, which were organised jointly by Scientix and STEM Alliance from 24 to 30 April, and the Amgen Teach competition participated in this workshop, in addition to Scientix Ambassadors.
Note: this page will be constantly updated until all presentations are collected and published
- Ark of Inquiry Webinar for Teachers in South-eastern Europe on RRI and IBSE (Session 1) 06.09 | Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia
- The Euro-Mediterranean and Middle East Summer School for Science Communication (EMME) 2017 10.09 › 15.09 | Italy
- International Conference on Multimedia in Physics Teaching and Learning (MPTL 2017) 13.09 › 15.09 | United Kingdom
- Scientix Webinar: The Power of Storytelling 13.09 |