The Scientix Conferences
(Please note the information on this page is subject to change. Last updated: 04/09/2014)
2nd Scientix conference (24 - 26 October 2014)
The 2nd Scientix Conference will take place 24 – 26 October 2014 in Brussels, Belgium. With the expected participation of around 550 teachers, policymakers, researchers and project managers, it will be one of the major networking events in STEM education in Europe.
The participation will be free of charge. Moreover, accommodation (Friday 24 and Saturday 25) will be covered for all 550 participants, as well as all meals from Friday night to Sunday lunch. More information:
- Call for papers now closed. Authors of the selected papers will be notified by 31 August 2014. They will have a place in the conference even if they did not register before the conference "sold" out.
- Draft programme now available. Check out the draft summary programme (last updated 08/07/2014). We expect 70 talks, 12 workshops, 7 round tables, 25 stands and more!
- The registration for the conference opened on Tuesday 8th of July and all places were filled in within 14 hours.
- Check out the list of participants. This list is updated every day before 10pm CET.
- If you are in this list, please remember you MUST attend the conference unless you cancel your participation before September 15th. Otherwise you will have to reimburse the cost of the hotel and meals.
- We have selected three hotels for participants. We will inform participants in which hotel they will be staying by the end of September. Scientix cannot accept requests before then and does not have special rates for before/after the event.
- In the list you will find also the speakers who have confirmed their participation.
Past Scientix conferences
The 1st Scientix Conference took place on 6-8 May 2011 in Brussels, Belgium and attracted almost 400 participants from over 40 countries in Europe and beyond.
The programme, the conference proceedings and other information about the 2011 conference can be found here.